1. is that he wants me to know him better as a Father, and one of the things he said to me, was that this is his gift for me from him as a Father. This is a good thing because I've really struggled to know God as a Father and to love & trust him.
2. he brought me out into a spacious place because he delights in me. I will grow & flourish here.
3. but there's been a bit of contending from the principalities & powers… an unclean spirit of lust is on the property, but God said to me clearly, we wrestle not with flesh & blood but with principalities & powers. Everywhere I go the name Glen (in various spellings) has been hitting me in the face. In Irish it means Purity & in Welsh it means Clean and in Aboriginal Glenorie means Many Waters. So I believe God wants to establish this region as a place where people can be refreshed and filled by his clean, pure, flowing living waters.
Artistically this place is the perfect artists retreat. The property is magnificent. But God hasn't given me any ideas for animations yet. Perhaps he wants me to paint…I'm not sure yet.
So lots of potential…I'm not quite sure where God is leading with it all yet. Since being in Fiji, I have had such a huge breakthrough in being able to work full time. In fact I am working 8 days straight this week…which of course is far too much. But I am a casual worker, and the shifts I have today won't necessarily be available tomorrow, so I have to take what I can, when I can.
Although I have caved on my principle of not working on Sundays due to the money…I'm not sure if it's a good decision. But I am going to a new church. It is held in the cutest little white building, the congregation is tiny but the people are very friendly and the Holy Spirit is present there. I like that they enjoy his presence, and like spending time with him and are always amazed when he shows up. I think somehow my previous church may have lost a bit of their first love for the Holy Spirit and sometimes it seemed like they wanted him to show up so that they would look good. So there was definitely a different feel at my new church.
Even though it's winter, the bush teems with life & flowers...
There are a lot of caves and great look out spots.


No comments:
Post a Comment