When I was 16, I fell in love with India and wanted to go over there to paint the gospel. I finally visited India for 3 weeks on my first ever overseas trip & short-term mission trip in 2005. I was fascinated by Dwarka, the pilgrimage city on the westcoast, where people went to die to break free from the reincarnation cycle. I wanted to stay there to help people know that through Jesus, they can have the life & future they were looking for, free of hopelessness & futility, however I knew the timing & support was not right at that time.
![]() |
| On the Dwarka coast |
While I was in India, I received a prophetic word, that I was destined to shine like a star in God's universe. I am still on the road, looking for this destiny. God has given me a tiny glimpse of my next mission. I felt God show me:
...a man had been painting pictures of the gospel, but he had not spoken to the people, the message of the gospel. I felt God say he wants me to go and speak to them and tell them the good news of Jesus.
I feel I am to leave at the end of this year but I don't know where, or for how long!
I am excited about this mission and I am very excited about being sent out to do something with God.
The reason I created this blog is because I am looking for prayer partners to join me as I intercede for this vision. I am trusting God to continue to expand & give me his plans and I am looking for intercessors who would like to follow my journey and pray if God leads you to.
And lastly, thank you! I know I will not be able to make this journey without you because we have been created as members of the one body, which means we need each other. We simply aren't designed to do life with Jesus on our own!
![]() |
| Chai Masala tea stand...here's to future adventures with God! |


No comments:
Post a Comment