Thank you to those who have been praying for me!
I felt the difference already this week. When people pray for me, I feel it like the wind beneath my wings. It strengthens & carries me.
Answered prayers:
I've been in bed before midnight all this week, and my health is radically improving.
Not much progress has been made physically in my room...church on Sunday was on surrendering everything to God. I believe God may be asking me to lay down art for a season. This is a big decision for me so I'm still bringing it before God.
But in really good news...
God blessed me with a moment of clarity that helped me see how he has been walking with me through my life so far, and how I might be able to bless & encourage others in the future! This has been deeply encouraging to me, and will help me to trust him enough to continue walking with him in the future when the path is not clear. I created this image & poem to reflect upon what God showed me.
I am incredibly happy with what God is doing in my life at the moment. This new joy is daily overcoming any fear or anxiety, so thank you God, for being with me, leading me & guiding me.
And thank you to you, you special saints who love, treasure & support me!

No comments:
Post a Comment