Sunday, June 16, 2013

Prayer Requests

I know, I know, prayer requests so soon...but here they are.

Please pray for me in these areas.

Letting go of everything:

I feel God has asked me to sell/get rid of everything and come & follow him.
God asked me back in November & I still have not completed this assignment.
One reason is because I'm still unsure whether that is what God is asking me...
And the 2nd reason is that it is extremely difficult for me as I have a lot of things, some that I am particularly invested in, such as my computer, art studio, art therapy materials & animation equipment.

Please pray that I will be obedient in this letting go process & that God will help me to trust him with my heart's desires & hopes for my future (such as having my own home & making animation). Please also pray that God will give me vision & clarity for the future that will help me let go of what I have now & that He will help me trust Him to be my provider in the future.

Painfully slow sorting & culling...

My Health/Anxiety:

My health has been fairly poor this year. I've had 3 months of cold/flu/bronchitis and I'm currently getting over another cold at the moment. Please pray that God gives me courage and strength, physically, emotionally & spiritually for the future and that I will go to bed earlier!

Thank you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment