Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Lord will perfect...

Unfortunately I still have no apparent progress in the sorting out of my stuff department to report.
I feel so overwhelmed by this seemingly simple task.

But I put on my cd of scriptures set to music (Word of God Speak, Illuminate, available on iTunes) and I was greatly encouraged by the second song, The Lord Will Perfect (Psalm 138:7-8):

Though I walk in the midst of trouble
You will revive me
You will stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies
And your right hand will save me
The Lord will perfect that which concerns me
Your mercy O Lord endures forever
Do not forsake the works of your hands
The Lord will perfect that which concerns me

I was reminded that this is God's work. It is God's desire that I put him first, and give him everything. God knows how these things concern me, and so I am encouraged that he promises to perfect it. I know he will not forsake this work that He is doing in my heart and my life. He is faithful and he will do it & bring it to completion. He will bring me into full alignment with him in his perfect timing, I need not be anxious or fear, but trust in him.

Bless you all today as you trust in Him.



No comments:

Post a Comment