Saturday, December 7, 2013

More than enough!

Today's been a busy day as it's time to start loading the container this week! Someone offered to pay half a container for Teri, so she can take all her office equipment and home needs. I will be able to fill half a tea chest full of art supplies for Basden College art teacher, Va. Which is lucky because Va sent a long wish list of the art supplies she would like:

Thank you for your kind assistance to our school and these are what I need:
1.  Acrylic Paints
2.  Water Paints
3.  Oil Paints
4.  Tempera
5.  Fabric Paints
6.  Poster Paints
7.  Tie and Dye Paints
8.  Spray Paints
9.  Glitter Paints
10.  Painting Brushes
11.  Stencil Cutters
12.  Glass Cutter
13.  Cutting Knife
14.  Canvas
15.  Painting Boards
16.  Colored Papers
17.  Wood Glue
18.  Decorative Scissors
19.  Wood Carving Tools
20.  Oil Pastel Crayons
21.  Construction Paper
22.  Charcoal Pencil
23.  Florescent Vanguard
24. Jewelery making tools - ear hooks and joints
25. Art & Craft resource books:
              -  Drawing
              -  Painting
              -  Carving
              -  Construction
              -  Flower Craft
              -  Print Making
              -  Weaving
              -  Paper Craft
              -  Ceramics
              -  Collection of old magazines

So I've successfully raided my art studio, Bunnings and the art & bargain shops using the funds that many of you generously provided for me and I've got most things on her list!

Look at what your seeds are sowing!

Portable art studio!

Wood carving tools, knives, decorative scissors...

Dyes, glitter paints, acrylic paints, wood glue, earrings & pliers, oil pastels, fabric paints...

Construction & coloured papers, drawing books, tempura, brushes…


I know what it's like to work trying to create products with no resources, very much like trying to make bricks without straw! Praise God for all these resources! I hope it makes Va's life easier and gives her lots of inspiration and creativity for the new year. And I pray that it all fits into the half tea chest.

Less than 3 weeks to go...



No comments:

Post a Comment